Greif, Inc. (NYSE: GEF, GEF.B) is a global leader in industrial packaging products and services and is pursuing its vision to become the world’s best performing customer service company in industrial packaging. The company produces steel, plastic and fibre drums, intermediate bulk containers, reconditioned containers, flexible products, containerboard, uncoated recycled paperboard, coated recycled paperboard, tubes and cores and a diverse mix of specialty products. The company also manufactures packaging accessories and provides filling, packaging and other services for a wide range of industries. Greif also manages timber properties in the southeastern United States. The company is strategically positioned with 290 operating locations in 43 countries to serve global as well as regional customers.
BOILER OPERATOR- CIN, OHIO
Greif has an immediate opening in the Cincinnati, OH manufacturing plant for a State of Ohio LicensedHigh Pressure Boiler Operator or Stationary Engineer 3rd Class. Interested and qualified candidates must apply on-line.
This individual will be part of a facility team responsible for operating, maintaining and troubleshooting a diverse range of large scale modern facility systems
Current State of Ohio High Pressure Boiler or Stationary Engineers License
- Operates and maintains gas boilers and auxiliary equipment that support steam generation. Included in care of various heaters, softening, RO and condensate return systems
- Operates and supports maintenance of utility systems such as air compressors, water, fire protection.
- Use electronic systems to document work, maintain training requirements if needed, and support electronic communication between team members on different shifts.
- Be able to interpret drawings and schematics if needed.
- Interface with outside contracted services as needed to maintain and repair facility- oriented equipment.
- Support Maintenance activities as need. Report maintenance issues in timely manner.
- Complete required safety training.
- Meet all essential functions of the role.
- Willingness to participate in Mill OPEX initiatives.
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a minimum of a High School diploma or GED
- Two-year technical degree, or equivalent work experience in an industrial manufacturing environment is a plus
- Current State of Ohio High Pressure Boiler or Stationary Engineers License
- Previous work experience in an industrial environment is a plus
- Have good attendance record and able to comply with attendance policy
- Mechanical background is a plus
- Must be able to work on a 12- hour rotating "Dupont" shift and be available as needed for overtime
- Able to work rotating shift schedule
- Able to lift objects up to 50 pounds frequently
- Must be a self-directed worker, capable of working alone or in a team environment to solve problems and implement solutions
- Must be able to effectively read, comprehend, interpret, record and apply information from documents (i.e. equipment manuals, SOP's, policies)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed